Bravo Easy Kit for Milk
These pictures represent the external package, the ingredients (different types of sachets) of the Bravo Easy Kit for Milk fermented and an example of the final fermented product. Please note that the kit only contains the powders (ferments, probiotics and supplement); actual the Milk is not included. Since we ship Bravo in a number of different countries, that the packaging and the labels may be slightly different according to the rules of the country of destination. Please refer to our website for the detailed instructions about preparation of this product.
Before concluding your order please check for the Bravo distributor in your country. Placing your order will be less expensive and it will allow a faster delivery.
Each Bravo Easy Kit for Milk contains powders to prepare 13 liters of product and in particular:
– Thirteen plastic bottles named Powder Mix.
Net weight each: 6.2 g
Each bottle contains: 5.7 gr of whole organic cow colostrum (first milk) and 0.5 g of a blend of microbial cultures (Lactobacillus Salivarius, Lactobacillus Acidophylus, Lactobacillus Paracasei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Lactococcus Lactis, Bifidobacteri).
Total cell number: 80 billions.
– Thirteen bags named Starter.
Net weight: 4 g
Each bag contains: Active cultures (Lactobacillus Acidophylus, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Streptococcus Thermophylus, Lactococcus Lactis, Leuconostoc, Kluyveromyces, Saccharomyces, Acetobacter, Bifidobacteri).
– A detailed preparation handbook
Bravo Easy Kit for Milk DOES NOT contain: Artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, sugar, gluten, soy, wheat, egg, rice, starch, hormones, antibiotics.
Bravo Easy Kit for Milk DOES NOT include: Milk, common kitchen tools and utensils.
Please note: the components of the kit are designed to be used together as described below.
BRAVO combines the known benefits of different products derived from milk fermentation.
It is an harmonious natural symbiosis of active cultures (bacteria) and yeasts known to mankind for thousands of years.
The strains of BRAVO are considered safe for human use by the European Food Safety Authority. Most of the species are from human origin and they have been tested as not pathogen for humans.
Bravo Easy Kit for Milk is designed not to be produced industrially and it cannot be found in supermarkets.
BRAVO is available as Easy Kit containing the powders necessary to make in your own kitchen the final liquid product to drink. The Easy Kit is very easy to be used; it simply requires you buy some MILK.
Bravo Easy Kit for Milk derives from the continuous research and development in the field of nutrition.
Unlike commercial fermented milk products that contain 2 to 6 microbial strains, BRAVO contains more than 40 microbial strains.
The unique formulation of BRAVO derives from the most recent research that demonstrate how much fermented milk products and colostrum can be beneficial when included in a complementary natural nutritional approach.
For each Bravo Easy Kit for Milk batch (1 bottle + 1 bag):
0.28 g Proteins
0.28 g Fats
0.22 g Carbohydrates
0.09 g Fibers
2.89 mg Salt
Bravo Easy Kit for Milk has to be stored into the refrigerator (about 5°C), far from humidity, in its original envelope until the date written on the labels.
Bravo Easy Kit for Milk is very easy to prepare: It only requires MILK.
Nothing else to buy: neither yogurt maker or other special kitchen tools, nor colostrum (which is included in the Bravo Easy Kit for Milk).
The preparation of BRAVO is very simple and it takes only few minutes of work then, 24 hours later, you will have your product ready to drink. Simply mixing the powders (included in the kit) in one liter of milk you will have, 24 hours later, your BRAVO ready to drink, enough for one week. Please note: the ingredients of the kit (Starter and Powder Mix) are intended to be used together.
BRAVO PREPARATION KITCHEN SUPPLY LIST (not included in the kit)
1) Pot for boiling milk
2) Glass bowl
3) Medium-mesh stainless steel strainer
4) Plastic or steel long-handled cooking spoon for stirring milk
5) One regular spoon, one long teaspoon and one ladle
6) Serving containers with lids
7) Lightweight aluminum foil
INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP
Keep all preparation utensils and materials separate from other household items (for example you could keep them in a clean plastic tub) and use them only for preparing BRAVO. Do not eat or cooking while preparing BRAVO. Utensils necessary for the preparation of BRAVO can be washed in a regular dishwasher.
Besides the powders provided with the kit, to prepare one batch of BRAVO, you need 1 liter of cow’s MILK.
It is preferable to use whole, high quality, pasteurized milk (for its high content in proteins). Homogenized or non-homogenized milk can be used.
Raw milk can be used since it has to be boiled anyway.
Avoid using, if possible, Ultra Pasteurized (UHT) milk since the high temperature used to sterilize it completely breaks most of the milk proteins.
Avoid milk with added preservatives, hormones or other chemical substances. In some countries (USA) milk is regularly added with vitamin A (6% daily values), vitamin D (25% daily values) and calcium (30% daily values) and it can be used with no problems to prepare BRAVO. Do not use extra added vitamins A and D milk.
Do not use rice, soy, almond “milk”, or lactose-free milk.
Goat’s milk can be used if the same guidelines are followed. In line of principle, any mammal’s milk may be used.
Please remember that changing the source and the kind of the milk the thickness and the taste of the final product can vary.
Before starting, be sure to wash your hands. During the preparation use clean paper towels and NOT textile towels for drying and discard them after use. Be sure all work surfaces and utensils are clean.
– Boil 1 liter of milk, stirring well continuously to keep from sticking to bottom of pot until it boils. Milk boils when it blows up to the rim of the pot. Remove the pot from heat immediately. Do not over boiling the milk.
This point is critical. Please see the related video.
– Cool the milk to room temperature (68-86°F) without stirring it (simply leave it at room temperature). Remove the thick layer off top and discard it (it is mainly composed by caseins). When the milk is warm transfer it into the glass bowl.
– Gently add 1 bottle of Powder Mix and 1 bag of Starter and stir thoroughly with a tablespoon until all the clumps have been completely dissolved. Make sure that no clumps are remaining (a simple way to dissolve clumps is to add the powders to a small amount of milk, mix very well, and only when all the clumps have been dissolved, add the rest of the milk).
– Loosely cover the bowl with aluminum foil so that air can pass over the fermenting milk while it is covered.
– Set the bowl aside in a draft-free spot where it will not be disturbed and temperature will remain constant. Do not mix or move it. BRAVO will ferment in 24-48 hours depending on the room temperature. You can check, 24 hours later from the beginning, if the thickness of BRAVO is correct; if you are not sure about its thickness, you can remove a little part of the surface (near the rim) by a tablespoon. If BRAVO is not thick as expected, wait up to 24 additional hours until it is thick enough (it can stay at room temperature for maximum 48 hours). You can check from time to time but without stirring it; the process of stirring will stop the fermentation process.
– Once BRAVO has reached the appropriate thickness, mix it well using a tablespoon. If clumps are present, strain it using the metal strainer. Please see the related video.
– Split the BRAVO into single daily doses using glass jars with lid.
– Store BRAVO into the refrigerator.
SUGGESTIONS ABOUT BRAVO READY TO DRINK
BRAVO, once it has been prepared and it is ready to drink, has an expiration of about 2 weeks if properly stored into the refrigerator.
BRAVO may not be frozen. Use 4-oz (125 ml) as serving size, daily, at the end of a meal rich in vegetables or leafy greens (fibre). Shake well before consuming. Flavour, if desired, with high-grade honey or fruit.
While drinking BRAVO, do not consume sugar substitutes or artificial sweeteners (such as in beverages, foods, and chewing gum) because these substances deteriorate the product’s properties.
Do not consume past the fourteen-day expiration date.
BRAVO is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.