These pictures represent the external packaging, the ingredients (packets of sachets and bottles) of Bravo Kit For Milk, and an example of the final fermented product. Please note that the kit only contains the powders while the actual milk fermented product is not included. Since we ship Bravo in a number of different countries, the packaging and the labels may be slightly different according to the rules of the country of destination. Please refer to our website for detailed information and instructions about the preparation of this product.
READ BEFORE CONCLUDING YOUR ORDER
Before concluding your order please check for the Bravo distributor in your country. Placing your order will be less expensive and it will allow a faster delivery. Please note that we do not sell/ship directly to individual clients in several geographical areas.
DESCRIPTION OF THE KIT
Bravo Kit For Milk is a product containing bovine colostrum.
Bravo Kit For Milk is a dietary supplement with bovine colostrum and probiotics for the home-made preparation of a yogurt/kefir-like fermented drink.
Bravo Kit For Milk is a unique combination of fermenting microorganisms, probiotic strains, and prebiotics according to an original proprietary formula developed by and manufactured for our Swiss company Silver Spring Sagl.
Bravo Kit For Milk is entirely made in Europe and it exclusively contains ingredients from certified European sources. All the fermenting microorganisms, the probiotic strains, and the prebiotics in this product are safe for human use. All the ingredients are manufactured for our Swiss company by certified European facilities that guarantee the highest quality and safety.
The unique formulation of Bravo Kit For Milk derives from the scientific research that demonstrates how fermented food/dietary products are beneficial for human nutrition.
Bravo Kit For Milk is unique for the presence of fermenting strains, specific probiotics (including Bifidobacteria) as well as bovine bovine colostrum with known properties that make the product a stand-alone game changer. Thanks to the proprietary, custom-made formula, Bravo Kit For Milk, yields a delicious yogurt/kefir-like probiotic drink that finds no competitors among the many yogurts commercially available on the market.
Bravo Kit For Milk contains the powders that are necessary to prepare, in your own kitchen, the final liquid fermented product that is ready to drink. The kit has been designed to be very user-friendly; it simply requires that you mix the powders included in the kit with the animal milk of your choice.
The philosophy behind our formulation allows a huge number of customizations in your kitchen, compared to most of the probiotic drinks available on the market. You can therefore prepare your own drink in accordance with your individual taste, needs and habits.
Each Bravo Kit for Milk contains powders to prepare 13 liters of product and in particular:
– Thirteen plastic bottles named Powder Mix.
Net weight each: 6.2 g
Each bottle contains: 5.7 gr of whole organic cow colostrum (first milk) and 0.5 g of a blend of microbial cultures (Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactococcus lactis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium bifidum).
– Thirteen bags named Starter.
Net weight: 4 g
Each bag contains: Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, cultured kefir grains.
Bravo Kit for Milk DOES NOT contain: artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, sugar, gluten, soy, wheat, egg, rice, starch, hormones, antibiotics.
Bravo Kit for Milk DOES NOT include: milk, common kitchen tools and utensils.
Please note that the components of the kit are designed to be used together as described below.
Packaging may be different depending on the country of destination.
INSTRUCTION FOR THE PREPARATION OF 1 LITER (1 QUART) OF FERMENTED DRINK
Bravo Kit for Milk is very easy to prepare: it only requires animal MILK.
Nothing else to buy: neither yogurt maker or other special kitchen tools, nor colostrum (which is included in the Bravo Kit for Milk).
The preparation of BRAVO is very simple and it takes only few minutes of work then, 24 hours later, you will have your product ready to drink. Simply mixing the powders (included in the kit) in one liter of animal milk of your choice you will have, 24 hours later, your product ready to drink, enough for one week – 10 days.
INSTRUCTIONS STEP BY STEP
Besides the powders provided with the kit, to prepare one batch of BRAVO, you need 1 liter (1 quart) of animal MILK.
It is preferable to use whole cow’s milk. In case of cow pasteurized milk and cow raw milk you need to boil it as described below (point 1).
A slight milk protein denaturation induced by the heat is necessary to obtain a proper fermented product.
In case of Ultra Pasteurized (UHT) milk you don’t need to boil it. Just warm it up and add the powders as described below (skip point 1).
Do not use rice, soy, almond “milk”, or lactose-free milk. To ferment vegetable milk (or any other type of liquid) our Non Dairy Bravo Kit is highly recommended.
Goat’s milk can be used if the same guidelines are followed. In line of principle, any animal milk (like sheep’s milk and camel’s milk) may be used.
Please note that changing the source and the kind of the milk the thickness and the taste of the final product can vary.
- Boil 1 liter of milk, stirring well continuously to keep from sticking to bottom of pot until it boils. Milk boils when it blows up to the rim of the pot. Remove the pot from heat immediately. Do not over boiling the milk. See the related video available at the bottom of this page. Skip this step in case of UHT milk.
- Cool the milk to room temperature (68-86°F) without stirring it (simply leave it at room temperature fo a while). Remove the thick layer off top and discard it. When the milk is warm transfer it into the glass bowl.
- Gently add 1 bottle of Powder Mix and 1 bag of Starter and stir thoroughly with a tablespoon until all the clumps have been dissolved. A simple way to dissolve clumps is to add the powders to a small amount of milk, mix very well, and only when all the clumps have been dissolved, add the rest of the milk.
- Loosely cover the bowl with aluminum foil so that air can pass over the fermenting milk while it is covered.
- Set the bowl aside in a draft-free spot where it will not be disturbed. Do not mix or move it. BRAVO will ferment in 24-48 hours depending on the room temperature. You can check, 24 hours later from the beginning, if the thickness of BRAVO is correct; if you are not sure about its thickness, you can remove a little part of the surface (near the rim) by a tablespoon. If BRAVO is not thick as expected, wait up to 24 additional hours until it is thick enough (it can stay at room temperature for maximum 48 hours). You can check from time to time but without stirring it; the process of stirring will stop the fermentation process. Bravo is fermented when it reaches a yogurt-like texture.
- Once BRAVO has reached the appropriate thickness, mix it well using a tablespoon. If many clumps are present, strain it using a strainer.
- Split the BRAVO into single daily doses using glass jars with lid.
- Store BRAVO into the refrigerator.
FOR HYGIENE OF THE TOOLS
Utensils necessary for the preparation of your BRAVO can be washed in a regular dishwasher.
100 ml (3.3 oz) of liquid fermented product contains about 80 Kcal. The amount of calories, fats, carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and other nutrients depends on the type of milk.
Storage of Bravo Kit For Milk (containing the powders).
Store the Bravo Kit (that is the Kit with its three powder components) in the refrigerator, in its original bag, at a temperature between +2 and +4 °C (35-39 °F), and away from humidity. The Kit with the powders can be stored also at room temperature (no more than 25°C) until the date written on the labels/bags of each component.
Storage of the liquid fermented drink.
Store the fermented drink in closed individual glass containers in the refrigerator, at a temperature between +2 and +4 °C (35-39 °F). The fermented drink can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
SUGGESTIONS FOR CONSUMPTION AND WARNINGS
BRAVO fermented and ready to drink has an expiration of about 1 week – 10 days, if properly stored into the refrigerator.
BRAVO may not be frozen since it contains live microorganisms.
Use 3.3 oz (100 ml) as serving size, daily. Shake well before consuming. Flavour, if desired, with high-grade honey or fruit.
Do not consume past the expiration date.
Do not exceed the suggested serving size. Keep the product out of reach of children. Not intended for use by those with serious medical conditions, pregnant or lactating women. Always consult a Physician before adding supplements to your diet.
Bravo Kit For Milk is soy- and gluten-free, and does not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO), artificial flavors, artificial colors.
BRAVO is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.